Time somehow seemed to run away from me on Sunday so after managing to make passata with the tomatoes I had left sitting in the hallway all week, I didn't have time to bottle it. So I rushed away from book club a bit earlier yesterday and got stuck in. I don't know that I'd want to be bottling passata until after midnight every Monday evening, but I did manage to get a nice long chat with Serena in, too, which was nice. And I know I'll be really pleased with myself when I'm opening up these jars during the winter.
And since I took this photo but never got around to posting it, I thought I'd just add it now. I needed somewhere quiet to sit and fill out a very lengthy form a couple of weeks ago. I knew if I just came home I'd keep putting it off. So I stopped into a restaurant that opened up down the road last year and treated myself to a glass of wine and some little pizza bread stick yokes with garlic butter. Absolutely delicious and at I finally got that form filled out. All they need to do is figure out the right way to put an apostrophe and it'll be lovely.
No comments:
Post a Comment